Documents (for graduation)
The student must contact directly the supervisor and give him the "Entry Form in Thesis" duly completed and signed. At the end of the work of compilative or experimental thesis, the student will have to make available to the Examining Board a copy of the thesis which will be summarized through an oral presentation (about 10 minutes) with the use of computer support.
The procedure for submitting the application for admission to take the degree exam is exclusively online (https://www.unipr.it/didattica/info-amministrative/domanda-di-laurea).
Once the procedure has been completed, the graduating student must print the degree application that will be delivered to the Student Registry Office within one month of the graduation date, together with:
- receipt of parchment payment and revenue stamps (MAV);
- booklet (if the exams have been completed);
- AlmaLaurea questionnaire or possible exclusion form;
- form (A/44) of behavior to be held by candidates and their family members during graduation sessions;
- permission for the presentation of the degree thesis (form A50-F).
The graduate can optionally deliver a copy of the thesis to the Library on CD.
The cover of the thesis must follow the attached model.