The main career prospects for the graduates in single-cycle master’s degree course in Pharmacy are:
- Director or collaborator in public or private community pharmacy, parapharmacy and Pharmacy corners in GDO, hospital pharmacy, nursing homes and health facilities of the National Health Service, after acquisition of professional title
- Manager responsible for production and supervision on drugs and products of health in hospital and territorial structures, after acquiring the diploma of specialization in Hospital Pharmacy
- Manager responsible for control and accreditation services in relation to the production and distribution of medicines and health products in governmental and private structures.
- Manager responsible for research, development, production, quality control, registration and scientific information in small / medium companies and multinational drug and health products industries.
- Manager responsible for wholesale distribution of medicines.
- Graduate researcher or technician in public or private research organizations in the specific sector of drugs and health products.
In addition, graduates who have sufficient credits in appropriate groups of scientific-disciplinary sectors will participate, as required by current legislation, in admission tests for training courses for secondary education teaching.